blek koffi blek koffi

Pathetic...

What a waste of potential talent...this is seriously garbage.
YES I know how hard it is to make Flash. YES I know how long this took you. YES I know the artwork is outstanding. And that's what pisses me off! You spent all that time, all that effort, all that talent...and in the end you produce GARBAGE!

Shame on you. Seriously.

=OpentheDoor= =OpentheDoor=

Wow =(

May peace be with you, mate. And may her valiant memory always be with you to guide you through this world, a world that bleeds for talent such as yours, and that still holds its breath awaiting the arrival of people such as you.

Cardboard City Cardboard City

Wow!

Totally LOVED the creativity and style =). The portal is now a better place ^_^

and LOL @ the very end

Asilos Magdalena Asilos Magdalena

Beautiful

I wish I had a review to offer with a brilliance that half matched that of your animation....but no words can truly give such a masterpiece justice. Well done, thank you for your contribution to the small collection of truly meaningful animation on newgrounds.

weird lil cartoon weird lil cartoon

lmao

do you know who jamrock is?

this sooo reminds me of his famous thread

OctoFlash responds:

i don't know jamrock, no.. who is he?

Waterlollies Waterlollies

omg

you rock

like, seriously

:the Composer: :the Composer:

wow

dude, that was genius. very well done, all i can say :)

All That Jazz? All That Jazz?

hmm

good but waaaaaay too short. make a longer one!

Death of a child Death of a child

lol

nicely done. definitely waaaay too short, but that's what made it funny. good for like a 1 minute joke or somethin. and the animation was great ^_^, you should definitely make somethin longer w/ those characters. and YOU USED MY MUSIC! for 5 seconds! lol, just thought i'd remind you that YOU USED MY-ok i'll calm down. anyways, nicely done :).

Toenail soup. Toenail soup.

rick roll'd....

lol, well i have to say the flash was pretty crappy but strangely funny at the same time.

Pekey responds:

Hehe yeah, it's kind of supposed to be crappy. i did it in the middle of the night, i rushed it, and it was never really a serious project. just some brainfart.