SHIFT 3 SHIFT 3

Argh

Mel Gibson? Don't make me axe you.

(You rock, keep it up xD)

The World's Hardest Game The World's Hardest Game

Oh god

I hate you

you are EVIL

I died 1181 TIMES!!

lol, happy I finished it tho.

(great game!...still hate you)

Coil Coil

jesus

loved it, beat it once, then tried again and couldn't figure something out. how the hell do you beat the 4th lvl? the one with the thingys flying around shooting each other?

*lost*

anyways nice going. this game is a masterpiece.

Bounce Coil Bounce Coil

woah

where can i hear the music for this game?

Ball Revamped 5: Synergy Ball Revamped 5: Synergy

DUDE!!!!

Another one?!?!?!
YOU F*CKING ROCK!!!!!!!!

Barrel Round Up Barrel Round Up

wow

Not bad at all, I'm guessing you used API? Well it's really good for absolutely no animation. Controlling is a bit hard, you might want to set the rotating point at the center rather than the tip (is that possible? I wouldn't know). But good job on this one, if you can do this well with pure AS I'm pretty sure you kick ass with movieclips :D.

Find Boo! Find Boo!

meh

not bad i guess, bob's a pretty cool character. but no offense, it was kinda boring. and repetetive. and really really hard. i mean...no one's gonna want to play this if they're lookin to entertain themself. so hide and seek games might not be the best idea, since they're generally boring. i guess this one's pretty good tho for a hide/seek game. try a different track, i'm sure you'll do great with a more...well, interesting idea.

Served by the Beat Served by the Beat

Nice

Damn that last song totally owned me lol, great choice of music and good luck in the contest!

Artifission RPG chp0 Artifission RPG chp0

Wow

Me likey :)

Everything about this game pretty much rocked. Seemed like an interesting story too, tho i didn't get far enough to judge properly. Keep working on this, can't wait to see the finished product :)

Color Match Color Match

Not bad at all

Very original idea (you don't see to many of those anymore) and nicely scripted too. It was entertaining too. It was a little too simple for my liking, however. If you were to add some powerups or enemies or something (maybe there were and I didn't get far enough?) it would be a lot better. And maybe add some more colors.

Anyways, I'm being really critical, this is a great game with a great concept. Good job, keep it up!

Alkaliho responds:

Enemy`s! now there is a good idea. And more colors ofcourse :)