The Hopefull Hope... The Hopefull Hope...

Nice!

I love the piano part! And drums fit in nicely =). The bass part could use a LITTLE work (just sounded a bit strange is all) but the rest was brilliant. Keep up the good work!

Autobots Descend (Cover) Autobots Descend (Cover)

wow

Great cover, great instrumental quality...what program do you use?

Chimy727 -Composure. Chimy727 -Composure.

Nice!

I looove the mastering and the balance and the overall sound quality of this piece! I don't know if you actually did that on purpose, but if you didn't then you got really damned lucky lol. This is one of those machine-made pieces that doesn't sound like it was machine-made. Loved when the snare came in. Now I'm gonna have to agree with everyone else and complain about the repetition. That's not bad though-but you HAVE to finish! You can't just build up like that and, like, stop! lol I was so disappointed when I heard the drop at 1:24. Get some crazy lead going there instead! Anyways, yes, lots of potential! Now get back to work!

Chimy727 responds:

aha thanks! encouragement is always cool! i agree with you on that!
:D
thanks again
-chimy727

Longing After Fate Longing After Fate

Dear God

This is brilliant! Can you please tell me what software you use? And also, where do you get your inspiration?

A Young Mind A Young Mind

Spectacular

This song, for me, was a shining droplet of water in a desert full of sand.
Thank you for brightening my travels with your simple yet elegant ingenuity =).

Mac8 - Vivid Illusions Rework Mac8 - Vivid Illusions Rework

Woaaahh

Dude, loved when the strings came in...it sound so vivid and real! which ones are you using? I've been aiming for that kind of clarity in my works for ages! i use the stupid FL default strings tho lol, which have absolutely no feeling to them...please share =)

Patchwork Sky Patchwork Sky

wow

Cold or no cold, steph's got a beautiful voice
the background is great, and definitely a style i haven't heard before. maybe i haven't been listening in the right places? but either way this is great
hey what part are you on?

Cerebral Infection Cerebral Infection

u rock. seriously.

keep 'em coming :)

Boushi Boushi

daaamn

dude this is great! did you make this?

~EnV~Mindless Remix ~EnV~Mindless Remix

Nice

Even tho it was a remix, you did a great job on this song. Loved the LFO ^_^. All ur stuff rocks, and you come out w/ songs pretty quickly too. Good work dude, keep it up!