blek koffi blek koffi

Pathetic...

What a waste of potential talent...this is seriously garbage.
YES I know how hard it is to make Flash. YES I know how long this took you. YES I know the artwork is outstanding. And that's what pisses me off! You spent all that time, all that effort, all that talent...and in the end you produce GARBAGE!

Shame on you. Seriously.

=OpentheDoor= =OpentheDoor=

Wow =(

May peace be with you, mate. And may her valiant memory always be with you to guide you through this world, a world that bleeds for talent such as yours, and that still holds its breath awaiting the arrival of people such as you.

Cardboard City Cardboard City

Wow!

Totally LOVED the creativity and style =). The portal is now a better place ^_^

and LOL @ the very end

SHIFT 3 SHIFT 3

Argh

Mel Gibson? Don't make me axe you.

(You rock, keep it up xD)

The World's Hardest Game The World's Hardest Game

Oh god

I hate you

you are EVIL

I died 1181 TIMES!!

lol, happy I finished it tho.

(great game!...still hate you)

Coil Coil

jesus

loved it, beat it once, then tried again and couldn't figure something out. how the hell do you beat the 4th lvl? the one with the thingys flying around shooting each other?

*lost*

anyways nice going. this game is a masterpiece.

The Hopefull Hope... The Hopefull Hope...

Nice!

I love the piano part! And drums fit in nicely =). The bass part could use a LITTLE work (just sounded a bit strange is all) but the rest was brilliant. Keep up the good work!

Autobots Descend (Cover) Autobots Descend (Cover)

wow

Great cover, great instrumental quality...what program do you use?

Chimy727 -Composure. Chimy727 -Composure.

Nice!

I looove the mastering and the balance and the overall sound quality of this piece! I don't know if you actually did that on purpose, but if you didn't then you got really damned lucky lol. This is one of those machine-made pieces that doesn't sound like it was machine-made. Loved when the snare came in. Now I'm gonna have to agree with everyone else and complain about the repetition. That's not bad though-but you HAVE to finish! You can't just build up like that and, like, stop! lol I was so disappointed when I heard the drop at 1:24. Get some crazy lead going there instead! Anyways, yes, lots of potential! Now get back to work!

Chimy727 responds:

aha thanks! encouragement is always cool! i agree with you on that!
:D